Halooo everybody!!! 😁
So I’m here again and this time I’m doing a special post about myself 🙌 just so that you can get to know me a lil or whatever it is that you did not know before and please feel free to ask me any question 👇
The first thing to know about me is- who am I?
So my full name is Oluwademiladeayo Jadesola Esther Sangowawa and when I tell people they get so confused so I usually have to shorten my first name to three characters. I’m really proud of my name though cause you see a name holds a lot of meaning and tells a lot about a person and what a person is going to be in the future.
I am an only child and I can’t complain but I thank God cause there’s a reason for everything. Yes it does get lonely sometimes but that’s why I’ve got the Holy Spirit😁
I would describe myself to be an exteoverted introvert that is to say I’m in the middle I think. To save us both the stress of an explanation I’ll say I’ve got the Spirit controlled temperament. I’m very skeptical at times which is my weak point but I also try to see the best in people.
Now next I’m going to talk about my 5 things I love and 5 things I do not love
1. I love to write as you know already and thank you for taking interest in my blog. Just reading it is support enough and God bless you.
2. I love to bake. I’m not the best cook though but I love trying new recipes. I love food.
3. I love to have fun and go out but I also love the relaxing aspect of it.
4. I love children. I love to play with them and teach them. They are so innocent and adorable.
5. I love music. Music is something I can’t explain. It’s like a remedy. It’s a special type of soul food.
1. Noise. When a place gets too noisy it throws me off balance especially if whatever is going on has no significance.
2. I hate being bored! Lol like who doesn’t.
3. Okay hate is a strong word but I hate insects 🐜😩👀. I’m not afraid of them anymore cause greater is He that is in me.
4. I hate being upset.
5. I hate the Devil outright.
When it comes to relationships and people.
1. Usually attracted to a calm person.
2. I like people that make me want to be a better me and people I can learn from. I’m trying to be the person that gives back.
3. I’m often misunderstood so I like an understanding sensible person.
4. The most important is someone who loves and fears God.
5. Everyone wants someone they can trust.
Okay so I’m not lazy. I consider going up and down the staircase as exercise but I love to swim- that’s about the only sport I can do well.
So I did a survey by asking some friends what they think about me and what I got was interesting. From their testimonies I think I have to work at contributing more to people’s lives personally 😁
I thinks that’s about it. I’ll probably keep asking about what people think about me. I’ll definitely get to experience more things and keep you updated on that 🙌